Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, January 31, 2009

oh yes, yes, yes! my CAT results would be released
on the 16th of Feb! although it ain't gonna approach any time soon,
not until 2 weeks away, I'm still so excited okay.
I can't wait to know it this very minute. ACCA is inefficient!
16th Feb is more than 10 weeks okay! zzz.

anyway. wasted my hours in CAT today.
all thanks to that Joey ng, acting retardedly
with the packet of Nerds I've brought along. hahaha.
then, we headed to satisfy our cravings after the lesson.
went to the Botak Jones (is that how you spell it? ;x)
coffee shop and we ate like there's no tomorrow!

credit goes to that Joey ng again! lol~
she craved for chicken rice and laksa &
I ordered carrot cake ah. feeling sinful,
she forced me to eat half the laksa for her you know. D:
fortunately, I told her in advance that I would only
help her to clear 5 mouthful of her laksa. lol~
oh and we realised that if I didn't transfer to another primary school,
I would have known Joey ng for ten years liao.
(because I was allocated to the same class as her in P4)
so omg right. God didn't want us to meet earlier! awww~ lol~
okay, shall end here for now. I've some photos to upload ah.
but I am so so so lazy. ;x. JA.


4:40 PM